Browse by Category:
Q: I'm placing an order online. How much will it cost to ship to my home?
A: For orders placed online, shipping to Australia is FREE.
Q: Do you offer special financing?
A: Lovesac does not currently offer special financing for Australia.
Alternatively, by selecting PayPal and the "PayPal Credit" option during the checkout process, you can place your order and enjoy interest-free payments 6 months from your date of purchase (if you qualify). For more information, click here.
Q: Will my online order be confirmed after purchase?
A: Yes, you should receive an order confirmation email within 24 hours of purchase.
Q: I have additional questions. How can I contact you?
A: We strive to provide all of our customers with excellent service. Due to the time difference between Australia and the US, we recommend contacting us first via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our customer service specialists will reach out to you.
Q: How much does shipping cost? Do you ship internationally?
A: For orders placed online, shipping to Australia is FREE.
Please note: Depending on where you live, duty, taxes, and other charges may apply.
Q: How long will it take my order to ship?
A: Items usually ship 4-6 weeks from date of purchase, however the exact shipping time will vary depending on the item. Please note that items will ship separately.
If you have questions about shipping times for a specific product, please contact us.
Q: How will my Sac be shipped to me?
A: Your Sac Insert will be shipped in a sturdy nylon duffel, shrunken to 1/8th its size. Duffels are for shipping purposes and may get dirty in transit. Your Sac Cover will be shipped separately.
Q: Will all of the products I have ordered show up on the same day?
A: Not typically. Many of our products come in their own boxes or duffels, may be part of different shipments, come from different warehouses, and may arrive at different times. If you only receive part of your shipment, please contact us!
Q: Can I manage my delivery and track my packages?
A: Yes. Please sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager to manage or make updates to your delivery.
Q: How are Sacs different than other beanbag-style chairs?
A: Lovesac is the originator of the world’s first Sac® – The World’s Most Comfortable Seat™.
- Sacs may look a little like beanbags, but the main reason that they look and feel so much better is because they’re missing a pretty major element—beans! Instead, Sacs are filled with our proprietary, three-density blend of Durafoam®, which provides ultimate comfort and support. The softer pieces hug your body while firmer pieces prop you up.
- Durafoam is incredibly durable. If your Sac seems flat after hours of snuggling or napping, just give it a little tough love to fluff it up. Flip it, fluff it, sit, repeat. Watch a video to see this tip in action.
- Most Sac Covers are machine-washable and hang-to-dry. They have a high-polyester thread count so they won't shrink or pill over time.
- Sacs are built to last. Double over-lock stitching guarantees your Sac Insert won’t rip. Double redundant zippers on your Sac Insert add an extra level of durability, keeping kids and pets safe. Most Sacs and Sac Covers have tie loops, making it easy to correctly position your Sac cover and keep it in place.
Q: I just received my Sac, how do I fluff it up?
A: Watch the video here or follow these steps:
Unwrapping and fluffing tips: When your Sac arrives, unzip the duffel, remove the Sac Insert from the duffel, and remove and discard the plastic bag around it. Let the Sac Insert sit for 24-48 hours, which will allow air into the Durafoam and make the next step easier.
From the outside of the Sac Insert, separate the Durafoam pieces inside. Do not unzip the insert and don’t put the Sac cover on yet. It may take up to a week for your Sac to reach full size, but when it does, fluff the Sac insert for a few minutes and put the Sac Cover on. To keep your Sac looking its best over time, make a habit of fluffing it every time you use it. Watch this video to see these tips in action.
Q: Why is the zipper on my Sac Insert missing its pull?
A: Sac inserts are designed with double redundant zippers, adding an extra layer of durability and safety. The exterior zipper has a pull, but the interior zipper doesn’t—preventing kids and pets from getting into the Durafoam.
Q: What is the recommended way to put the cover on my Sac?
- Position the Sac Insert with the Lovesac logo flap on top.
- Remove the Cover from its box or bag. Unfold it, unzip it, and find the laces inside. Most Quick Ship and custom covers have laces.
- Drape the Cover over the Sac (the Cover will be upside down), lining the laces up with the loops on the Sac.
- Slip the laces through the loops and tie tightly.
- Zip the Cover all the way around, rotating the Sac until it is completely covered.
Q: Do I need to buy a separate Cover for my Sac?
A: Yes. Sacs can be purchased as an Insert with a Cover, or purchased separately from the Sac Insert. Sac Covers keep the Sac looking newer longer, and provide a better sitting experience.
Q: How do I wash my Sac Cover?
A: First, check the tag on your Cover to understand the correct method for cleaning. If you can’t find a tag, visit our fabric guide for care instructions. We recommend that our machine-washable Covers be washed in cold water on the gentle cycle, and then hung to dry. Please follow the instructions on the tag carefully.
Q: What is my Sac Insert fabric made from?
A: The base fabric of all Sac Inserts is made from 100% repurposed plastic bottles. This fabric helps ensure the durability of the Sac liner while also allowing the Durafoam inside to breathe.
Q: How do I clean the Sac Insert fabric?
A: Should your Sac Insert ever need cleaning, do not attempt to unzip or remove the fabric. Instead, just spot treat any dirt or stains and allow it to air dry.
Q: What is a Squattoman?
A: A Squattoman is a footstool that’s just the right size (13” tall and 20” wide) to rest your feet on while lounging on your Sac. It can also be used as an extra seat. Shop the Squattoman.
Q: What is a Footsac?
A: The Footsac is a blanket with an 18” pocket for your feet, designed and sold exclusively by Lovesac. Footsacs are available in a variety of textures and colors. Shop Footsacs.
Q: How do I shrink my Sac so I can move or store it?
A: Get a Shrink Kit. It’s our simple solution to making your Sac a lot more moveable. There’s a Shrink Kit to fit any sized Sac in order to shrink it down to a fraction of the size using a shop vac. Shop Shrink Kits.
Q: I’m moving and need to ship my Sac. What do I do?
A: In this case, please contact us about the shrink kit.
Q: I have a Shrink Kit but I forgot how to use it. What do I do?
A: Follow these steps:
- Place your Sac in the middle of the plastic bag and gather the excess plastic together.
- Put a vacuum hose in the middle of the Sac and hold the plastic around the hose as tightly as you can. We strongly recommend using a shop-vac instead of a standard household vacuum.
- Turn the vacuum on. While it’s sucking air out of the Sac, gently lie on top of the Sac to help it flatten. We only recommend lying on the Sac if you’re using a shop-vac.
- Once it’s halfway done, flip the Sac and lie on it again.
- The idea is to shrink the Sac to fit in a duffel that’s one size larger than the Sac was originally delivered in. Shape the Durafoam® as it shrinks down to fit the duffel.
- Keep flipping the Sac and repeat the process until it’s completely compressed.
- Once the Sac has the air out of it, put it in the duffel bag. Keep the vacuum on so the Durafoam® doesn’t expand too quickly.
- Pull the duffel shut and zip it closed, removing the vacuum hose when you can.
- Be careful not to break the duffel zipper while doing this. You have to pull the duffel bag closed first, align the zippers, and then zip it closed.
Q: How do I register my products and/or activate my warranty?
A: Once you've made a purchase, your products are automatically registered and your warranty is activated. Please keep your receipt in a safe place. Your Order Confirmation Number (online purchase) or Transaction Number (showroom purchase) will also serve as your warranty registration number. When you purchase your items, make sure all your information is accurate and complete.
Q: How do I submit a warranty claim?
A: Please contact us via email at email@example.com. Please type your name, order number, and "Warranty" in the subject line of your email. For your warranty claim to be reviewed, include the following in your email:
- 4 pictures of the damage
- A picture of the product's batch number (click here for help finding the batch number)
- A description of the item and the damage.
- Please note that the Lovesac Warranty does not cover accessories, commercial/rental use, pet damage, color fading, failure to follow washing instructions, or damage due to burns, odors, mold, ink stains, water/fire, natural disaster, or bodily fluids. Sac Duffels are for transportation only; Lovesac does not replace soiled duffels.
- Your claim will be answered within 5 to 7 business days.
Q: What is the warranty policy for Sac Inserts?
A: Sac Inserts have a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects. Warranty policy does not apply to failures stemming from use, abuse, or excessive wear. The original receipt and product registration information is required for all warranty claims. Products used for commercial purposes are not covered under warranty.
Q: How do I submit a warranty claim if my Sac seems flat?
A: First, make sure your Sac is fluffed up properly. Watch the video for instructions. If your Sac isn’t fluffed up enough after following the instructions, please do the following and we will send you 1 box of Durafoam®:
- Send us an email with the subject line “Warranty.”
- Attach 3 photos of your flattened Sac.
- Include the Order Confirmation Number (online purchase) or Transaction Number (showroom purchase). If you don’t have this handy, please put the full name that’s on the order/receipt.
- Write a short description of the issue(s). If you would like to purchase Durafoam®, you must have the original proof of your Sac Insert purchase. Boxes of Durafoam® for purchase are limited to 2 per customer.
Q: What is the warranty policy for Sac Covers?
A: Sac Covers have a 3-year warranty from date of purchase. Products are guaranteed against all manufacturer defects. Warranty policy does not apply to failures stemming from use, abuse, or excessive wear. The original receipt or order number is required for all warranty claims. Products used for commercial purposes are not covered under warranty.